Shah Rukh Khan on 'Dunki': 'This is close to my heart' - News advertisment

News advertisment is allnewsadvertisment information about current events and all the news of the world will come to you here by word of mouth or through the testimony of observers and witnesses of events. As we know that the genre of news has a deep connection with the newspaper and the news ad will get everything

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Shah Rukh Khan on 'Dunki': 'This is close to my heart'

 Shah Rukh Khan wants fans to watch ‘Dunki’ because it was his ‘best film’

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Shah Rukh is out traveling to advance his much-anticipated Dunki. In one of the connections with fans, the genius referred to the film his as "best film."


"So when I made Jawan, I assumed I made a film for young men and young ladies yet I made nothing for myself, then, at that point, I made Dunki," he shared.


The megastar proceeded, "So this is my film. This film is exceptionally near my heart. At the point when I was doing Pathaan, many individuals who expound on films, the people who evidently have some familiarity with films more than the producers, were expressing out loud whatever sort of jobs I was doing, so I truly felt that I ought to do films that come from my heart and this incorporates every one of the movies that I did for this present year.''

Pondering his effective year, SRK said, "I began the year with Pathaan, which was dependably women first, and I need to end the year with a film for myself. Thus, kindly watch Dunki on December 21."


Adding, "Everybody will find something in the film that will contact their heart. The film will make you chuckle too."


At a certain point of advancement, Ruler Khan depicted Dunki in three words, "Rajkumar Hirani", "My best film," "If it's not too much trouble, watch on 21st [December].

 

Post Bottom Ad

Pages