Yolanda Saldivar makes stunning cases in new docuseries

 Tejano legend, Selena Quintanilla Pérez's buddy and executioner Yolanda Saldivar is presently making new intriguing cases about the homicide simply a year prior to her parole

Sunday, February 18, 2024


The famous Yolanda Saldivar, who is indicted for killing Selena Quintanilla-Pérez has been detained for very nearly thirty years after the awful occasion.


In any case, simply a year prior to her parole in 2025, the sentenced is talking again for Selena and Yolanda: The Mysteries Between Them, a jail interview by Oxygen docuseries.


As indicated by Fox News Advanced, Yolanda had 'no goals' to kill the vocalist and fairly needed to take her own life, she said, "It alarmed me. I didn't have a clue about my firearm went off. I didn't realize that it hit her. There was never under any circumstance any expectation to cause her any damage."


The previous medical attendant additionally communicated laments for her activities and said, "My choices were my choices, and the results were likewise mine. I'm remorseful for all of that. In the event that I could go back in time, in the event that I could turn the clock, I figure a ton of things wouldn't be as they are."


"What's more, I believe that individuals should realize I miss Selena very much as they do. To such an extent. Be that as it may, I realize I will see her in the future in paradise. I realize I will. She didn't have the right to pass on", she proceeded.


For those not knowledgeable, Selena is among the most observed Mexican-American performers, who made wonderful commitments to the music and style industry.


Furthermore, Yolanda was a previous medical caretaker and a vigorous Selena fan who began a devoted group of followers in 1991. Yolanda moved gradually up to Selena's life and turned into her dear companion, a business partner, and ultimately her supervisor.


Unfortunately, the 23-year-old Sovereign of Tejano Music was gunned somewhere near Yolanda at a lodging in Corpus Christi, Texas on Walk 31, 1995. What's more, right around 30 years after the appalling episode, Yolanda is currently approaching her parole on Walk 30, 2025.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post