Spotify names Annural Khalid Pakistan's first 'RADAR Craftsman'

 "Feels much better to realize that individuals can relate who I truly am with discernment they have of me as a craftsman," says artist


Pakistan is a land with a rich music history creating music symbols like Noor Jehan, Mehdi Hassan, Ahmed Rushdi, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and others, and it appears to be that the more youthful age is the same as it is influencing the steadily changing music industry.


One such arising craftsman is Annural Khalid who has been named Pakistan's most memorable lady RADAR Craftsman for the year 2024 by the prestigious music streaming stage Spotify with the stage's smaller than normal narrative revealing insight into the vocalist's excursion as a performer.


RADAR Pakistan, a piece of Spotify's worldwide arising craftsman program, is devoted to recognizing and lifting promising melodic gifts from across Pakistan and gives them a stage to interface with crowds around the world.


Khalid's achievement comes as she commends the send off of her presentation collection, displaying her extraordinary mix of chill pop and cadence and blues (R&B).


"Spotify RADAR is a colossal arrangement to me without a doubt. I feel like I get to impart my story to a much greater crowd and it feels better to realize that individuals can relate who I truly am as an individual with the discernment they have of me as a craftsman," the thrilled vocalist said while responding to the news.


"I believe that is something I have been attempting to accomplish for some time and with RADAR [...] I get experiences on the thing my audience members are flowing with, what sound reverberates more with individuals, simply assists me with understanding what my listeners might be thinking better," she added.


The improvement is a demonstration of Khalid's ability and commitment as she was likewise recently named Spotify's Equivalent Pakistan Minister in July 2023.


The artist who began her profession back in 2020, has prevailed with regards to creating hit tracks like Kehdena, Mujhe Leh Chal, Dil de Bol, Lovely Falsehoods and Sohneya Ve.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post