Dakota Johnson describes 'destroying a day to day existence' in the midst of new film discharge

 Dakota Johnson opens up about a horrendous encounter in the midst of 'Madame Web' discharge

Friday, February 16, 2024


Dakota Johnson was purportedly rammed for being a 'big talker' right off the bat in her vocation.


As fans will be aware, the entertainer, who is most popular for her work in Fifty Shades of Dark, is right now advancing her superhuman flick, Madame Web.


In a new video visit with MTV, the American entertainer was gotten some information about her 'most horrendously terrible tryout experience' up to this point.


Dakota Johnson answered by portraying when a show's maker brought her 'self-absorbed' over an apparently negligible explanation.


Keeping the name of the show's maker in wraps, the entertainer let the cat out of the bag on her "most awful tryout story."


The acting sensation began the admission by saying, "I got told by a maker of a show… the criticism was that I was self-absorbed."


Expressing the justification for this judgment, Dakota even revealed, "In light of the fact that I shook everybody's hand in the [audition] room."


"I was like, 'What?' [Like] I burned through their time since I was like, 'Hello, I'm Dakota,' and presented myself and shook everybody's hands," she reviewed.


Wrapping up the conversation, the 34-year-old star jested, "Goodness, I've destroyed his life."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post