Jennifer Lopez generally knew Ben Affleck was 'the one': 'Love of my life'

 Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck initially started dating in 2002 and separated in 2004

Thursday, February 15, 2024


Jennifer Lopez says she didn't want to get back with spouse Ben Affleck after they canceled their commitment to 2004.


Showing up on Australia's Kyle and Jackie O Public broadcast Thursday, Jennifer said: "I experienced passionate feelings for my first love [earlier in life] and for anything reasons that we expected to develop and do different things," she made sense of.


The Mother star considered how the team went to construct their lives independently, yet shared that she generally knew the Batman Versus Superman star was "the one."


"We both went off and had kids with others and different connections, yet you know to me I sort of had it like, 'Gracious, that was somewhat the one.'"


She shared: "I was like 'I'm great all alone, I'm fine, I love my life'. Also, when you arrive at that spot, I believe that is the point at which the universe sort of opened dependent upon me and was like, 'alright now you're prepared.'"


The pair, who initially started dating 2002, reunited in 2021 and secured the bunch in 2022.


Following their separation in 2004, Jennifer Lopez proceeded to wed Marc Anthony, with whom she shares twins Max and Emme. The pair tapped out in 2014.


Concerning Ben Affleck star, he wedded Jennifer Earn in 2008 and got separated in 2018. The couple share two little girls, Violet, 18, and Seraphina, 15.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post