I must apologize to those who illegally arrested and detained me. Why should we apologize? Imran Khan - News advertisment

News advertisment is allnewsadvertisment information about current events and all the news of the world will come to you here by word of mouth or through the testimony of observers and witnesses of events. As we know that the genre of news has a deep connection with the newspaper and the news ad will get everything

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 13, 2024

I must apologize to those who illegally arrested and detained me. Why should we apologize? Imran Khan

 Why is Nomai's judicial inquiry not being conducted? We are ready to investigate the 2014 sit-in, but what does the army have to do with the sit-in of political parties? Conversation

Monday, May 13, 2024


Rawalpindi (Urdu Point Newspaper Latest - International Press Agency. May 13, 2024) Founder Chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf and former Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that I should apologize to those who illegally arrested and detained them. Why should we apologize? Speaking to journalists during the hearing of the 190 million pound case in Adiala Jail, Rawalpindi, Imran Khan said in his reaction to DG ISPR's press conference that ISPR's statement is tantamount to involving the army in politics. Why is the judicial inquiry of May 9 not being conducted? According to the British Broadcasting Agency, Imran Khan said that he should apologize to me instead of me asking for forgiveness.


Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Barrister Gohar Ali Khan also informed the journalists outside the jail about the conversation in the court and said that Imran Khan has said that we have condemned May 9 before and we are still condemning it today. 'We have also said who did it? A judicial commission should be established to investigate it. Barrister Gohar Ali said that the former prime minister raised the question that on whose orders I was arrested on May 9? And whose order was it to be arrested so violently? All of them should be investigated.

Imran Khan said that who ordered me to be dragged from the Islamabad High Court and arrested, whoever gave this order is responsible for May 9 because he knew that there would be a reaction. Imran Khan said that the former A message was sent to the Army Chief through President Arif Alvi and Ali Zaidi that we know about May 9 and that he should remain neutral in these matters. He said that after my arrest, I was presented before the Chief Justice, then I came to know what had happened. I had condemned the events of May 9 in front of the Chief Justice. We dissolved two governments for elections because we did not want chaos in the country.

Regarding the sit-in of 2014, the former prime minister said that the sit-in was of a political party, what is the role of the army in the demand of forming a judicial commission on this? Imran Khan said that if the ruling circles don't want to talk then don't. I am asking for talks for Pakistan, I don't want any deal and neither I want to go abroad.

Post Bottom Ad

Pages