If I look at the Governor's House, I will drag him on the streets. - News advertisment

News advertisment is allnewsadvertisment information about current events and all the news of the world will come to you here by word of mouth or through the testimony of observers and witnesses of events. As we know that the genre of news has a deep connection with the newspaper and the news ad will get everything

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 11, 2024

If I look at the Governor's House, I will drag him on the streets.

 Faisal Karim Kundi's reply to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Ali Amin Gandapur

Saturday 11 May 2024


Peshawar (Urdu Point News Latest. May 11, 2024) Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province Faisal Karim Kundi reacted to Chief Minister Ali Amin Gandapur's statement. Addressing a function in his native area, he said that those talking about governor rule are worried about their incompetence, I will never make the governor house a stronghold of politics, they are afraid that I might become governor. I will give it but I will not do it, if you want to capture the governor house then come and try yourself, there was a highway to escape in Islamabad but it will not be found here.

The Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa addressed the Chief Minister of the province Ali Amin Gandapur and said that you have become the Chief Minister, serve the people, will take all measures for the welfare of the people, will work together for the improvement of the province. I don't believe in political revenge, but I convince Ali Amin Gandapur that I like to deal with miscreants, if I look at the Governor's House, I will drag him on the streets.


It should be noted that earlier in a public meeting on May 9, Chief Minister Ali Amin Gandapur addressed Provincial Governor Faisal Karim Kundi and said that if you install Governor's rule, we will occupy the Governor's House, then the Chief Minister's House and the Governor's House. Both houses will be ours, give these threats to those who are hungry for seats, lame horses imposed on the nation, whose houses are forbidden, give them these threats, I will not remain silent for the Chief Minister's chair.

He said that Imran Khan had said earlier that he would put me in jail, all the words of the founder of PTI have been proved true, they tell us that you should not talk about politics, we are silent because of the founder of PTI. One year has passed since May, we have proofs against everyone, instead of giving us stripes, reform yourselves, we condemn those who did May 9th, whoever did wrong will come before the nation.

Post Bottom Ad

Pages