Chahat Fateh Ali Khan's song 'Badu Badi' has been deleted by YouTube - News advertisment

News advertisment is allnewsadvertisment information about current events and all the news of the world will come to you here by word of mouth or through the testimony of observers and witnesses of events. As we know that the genre of news has a deep connection with the newspaper and the news ad will get everything

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Chahat Fateh Ali Khan's song 'Badu Badi' has been deleted by YouTube

 The Chahat Fateh Ali Khan song had over 27 million views before it was deleted

Thursday June 6, 2024


Karachi (Urdu Point News Latest - NNI. June 06, 2024) Self-proclaimed singer Chahat Fateh Ali Khan, who is famous for his few songs on social media, has deleted the viral song 'Akh Lali Badobdi' by YouTube. Chahat Fateh Ali A month ago, Khan uploaded his song 'Akh Lali Badobdi' on his official YouTube channel, which immediately went viral in India as well as Pakistan, but now the song has been deleted from the singer's channel.

Various media reports circulating on social media are saying that YouTube has deleted Chahat Fateh Ali Khan's song 'Akh Lali Badobdi' due to copyright. 27 million on this song of Chahat Fateh Ali Khan till it was deleted. More than 100 views were received, his song was also trending on various social media platforms like Tik Tok and Instagram.


Some social media users thanked YouTube for deleting 'Akh Leli Badobdi' and said that they were fed up with the song. The fame of has been noticed. The users complained that YouTube has not deleted all the songs that were stolen by the Indian film industry without permission. Remember that before Chahat Fateh Ali Khan, Queen Tarnam Noor. Jahan sang the song 'Akh Hali Bad Wabadi' for the movie 'Banarasi Thug' which was released in the year 1973.

read more

Unable to find work in showbiz, Aurangzeb Laghari started a furniture business

Thursday June 6, 2024

Lahore (Urdu Point Newspaper Latest - Online. 06 June 2024) The famous Pakistani senior actor Aurangzeb Leghari of the past has started a furniture business due to not being able to find work in show business. The interview is going viral in which he complained about not getting work in dramas. Aurangzeb Leghari said that now 80 to 90 percent of Pakistani dramas are made in Karachi, while there is no work in Lahore.

The actor said that when plays stopped being made in Lahore, I also moved to Karachi for work. I went to Karachi with the hope that I would get work there and live a good life, but it did not happen. He said. When I didn't get any special work in Karachi, I came back to Lahore, I kept selling my land to run the house, but now it was getting difficult to make ends meet, so I made my own furniture showroom on Multan Road in Lahore.


Aurangzeb Laghari said, "I knew that it would become more difficult to survive in the future, that's why I decided to start my own business because I was no longer offered work in dramas and the showbiz industry no longer needed me." Sr. The actor added, "Pray that my business goes well because I don't want my stomach to be in pain for much longer."

Post Bottom Ad

Pages