Sukhwinder Singh's decision to charge Rs 2 per film song - News advertisment

News advertisment is allnewsadvertisment information about current events and all the news of the world will come to you here by word of mouth or through the testimony of observers and witnesses of events. As we know that the genre of news has a deep connection with the newspaper and the news ad will get everything

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Sukhwinder Singh's decision to charge Rs 2 per film song

 Saturday 8 June 2024


Mumbai (Urdu Point Latest News - NNI. 08 June 2024) Bollywood's famous singer Sukhwinder Singh has decided to charge 2 rupees for a film song. It is known about Sukhwinder Singh who gives voice to songs like Ho that he charges a hefty fee for film songs.

In a recent interview, the singer decided to charge Rs 2 per film song from now on and said that there is a rumor that I charge a huge amount for film songs. On this, Sukhwinder Singh said that the new music composer and film maker will definitely have a good story and good music but they will run away hearing the rumor of my remuneration.


He said, "That's why I have decided to make a clear announcement about my song fee. Earlier, I had intended to charge zero rupees for a film song. Sukhwinder Singh said that I have consulted lawyers about this. K, who said zero rupees technically cannot be written, so I said one rupee, he laughed and I said 2 rupees would be fine.

He said that I have returned the previous contracts in which the fee was 10 lakh and 11 lakh, I decided that the film should be released on OTT or in theaters, I did not take the money. He said that I am financially comfortable. Living life, I made it clear that I don't need money, just give me a good song, for money I will do amazing private concert performances.


read more

A slight increase in the retail price of cement in the country

The average price of cement per sack is a record Rs 1286

Saturday 8 June 2024

Lahore (Urdu Point Newspaper Latest - NNI. 08 June 2024) A slight increase was recorded in the retail price of cement in the country during the last week. The average price per bag was recorded at Rs 1286 which is 2.11% higher than the previous week. In the northern cities of the country, the average price of cement per sack was recorded at Rs 1260.


According to the report, during this period, the average price of cement per bag in the southern cities of the country was recorded at Rs 1199, which is 0.08% higher than the previous week's rate of Rs 1198. According to the data, the average price of cement per sack in Islamabad is 1294 rupees, Rawalpindi 1281 rupees, Gujranwala 1300 rupees, Sialkot 1260 rupees, Lahore 1300 rupees, Faisalabad 1280 rupees, Sargodha 1273 rupees, Multan 1281 rupees, Bahawalpur 1300 rupees and in Bannu. 1280 was recorded at Rs Similarly, the average price of cement per sack in Karachi was Rs 1165, Hyderabad Rs 1180, Sukkur Rs 1290, Larkana Rs 1173, Quetta Rs 1210 and in Khuzdar the average price of cement per sack was Rs 1177.


Post Bottom Ad

Pages