Gaza War: Palestinian woman's heartbreaking letter from the hospital on the death of her husband and son born 4 years later - News advertisment

News advertisment is allnewsadvertisment information about current events and all the news of the world will come to you here by word of mouth or through the testimony of observers and witnesses of events. As we know that the genre of news has a deep connection with the newspaper and the news ad will get everything

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Gaza War: Palestinian woman's heartbreaking letter from the hospital on the death of her husband and son born 4 years later

 December 14, 2023


Since October 7, 2023, Israel's brutal bombing of Gaza has devastated the homes of many Palestinian mothers, one of whom is Suha Nasir.


The British newspaper Metro published Soha's letter in a report that he wrote while lying in a hospital bed in Gaza. The five-month-old son was taken away, but the husband also left the mortal world.


Suha Naseer met her husband Mohammad in university, Mohammad was very kind and loving person, both of them got married in 2019.



After marriage, Soha faced some difficulties in conceiving but four years later Allah blessed them with a son whom the couple named Ahmed.


 "I am writing this from a hospital bed in Gaza, it has been almost two months since my husband and son died in an Israeli airstrike and I almost died too," Suha said in her piece.

He said, "Every day I used to take pictures of Ahmed and see him growing up. I was imagining how Ahmed would go to school and then go to college. I thought in my mind that Ahmed would be a doctor, engineer." I saw him becoming someone's husband and father in my thoughts, I imagined the future of my beautiful son.


Suha Naseer wrote 'Then the war broke out on October 7 and our life turned upside down, after which I became worried for my family including my siblings' family.

An Israeli attack killed all but six of the 31 people who took refuge in Soha's home, including her young child and husband Mohammed.


'Didn't know that this is the last kiss I am giving to my son


In the letter, Suha wrote, 'Men I didn't know pulled me out from under the rubble, I was screaming loudly to save my child, I was crying and begging them, I couldn't believe it. Ahmed was with me a few minutes ago, when I kissed Ahmed before the attack, I didn't know that it was the last kiss I was going to give him.

According to the woman, Muhammad, my husband was everything to me, now he is gone but he will be dear to me for the rest of my life, Israel deprived me of my child and killed him for no fault of my own. I want to wake up'
"Together with all the people of Gaza, especially women, I want to end this massacre, we need to be able to heal our wounds," says Soha.

It should be noted that the number of Palestinians martyred in the brutal operations of the Israeli forces has exceeded 18,682, while the number of injured has increased to more than 50,000.

According to the Palestinian Ministry of Health, more than 7 thousand 729 children and more than 5 thousand 153 women are among the Palestinians who were martyred in Israeli attacks since October 7, while more than 8 thousand 663 children and more than 6 thousand 327 women are among the injured. And more than 7 thousand 780 people are still missing.


Post Bottom Ad

Pages