Brie Larson makes fun of Jimmy Kimmel over his fried eggs method

Showing up on Syndicated program Jimmy Kimmel Live, Brie Larson prods have on his egg recipe, 'Oh...um...that sounds pleasant?'

Tuesday, February 06, 2024


During an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, the Chief Wonder entertainer Brie Larson made fun of the host's technique for cooking fried eggs in a hilarious chitchat, leaving the crowd entertained.


On February 6, 2024, Larson, matured 34, uncovered how she arranged for the show Example in Science, where she depicts Elizabeth Zott,q a physicist who begins her own women's activist cooking show and shows housewives something beyond recipes.


Discussing her personality, Kimmel communicated his interest to know the most effective way to cook fried eggs and uncovered his recipe, he said, "I will break the eggs, I will place milk in there, I put salt in there, I mix it, then, at that point, it must be 20 minutes before I put it into the dish with the margarine. And afterward I don't contact it; I move it in the broiling, though very narrowly, dish."


Shocked by this disclosure, Larson paused for a minute before she proceeded, "Oh...um...that sounds decent? I thought we were in a little and presently I don't know whether we are."


"I don't do my eggs like that I will simply say that however I really do care very much", she added.


Conceding that she thought it was prearranged, she shouted, "he's simply talking from his heart"


Prior to finishing up the show, the host got back to discuss his eggs and expressed, "Ponder my eggs technique", to which she answered, "I will, I will — perhaps not in the ways you need me to, but rather I will,"


"Next time I leave my eggs sitting for 20 minutes I'll think about you." She noted.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post